Monday, November 14, 2016

Same old, same old... "liberals."

I watched (((Thomas Friedman))) on (((Bill Maher))). He said something that stuck with me. He said that during the blue collar, manufacturing/union days that white men actually needed a plan to fail, and that this group has never made a plan to succeed. I’ve been thinking about that a lot.

I bet they believe that the (((producer))) of Archie Bunker was representing white men accurately too.

These are the phobic bigots that they've been endlessly warning everyone about.  They're phobic of white men. 

How these people in their little ethnic bubbles think that they're so cosmopolitan and enlightened that they always know best is beyond me.  Now even many of the "Nazi" rubes that they hate with such a xenophobic passion have traveled the world and are better educated than they might guess.

After all, that's why you bigots are losing.  Do you honestly think that a bigot knows that they're a bigot and is like:  "I'm so evil and mean.  Ha, ha... now I'm going to keep being ignorant and mean for the fun of it!"  Usually not, unless they actually are a mean person. 

You are the average bigot, so look at yourselves and think for once.  Don't pretend to think about it, like a (((Chomsky))) or those nutters do.  Honestly think about it.     

No comments: