Monday, November 14, 2016

Noticed this too....

Even though Canada is a cucked out nation, in the past 3 or so years I've got to know Russians, Serbs, Macedonians, Poles, and Romanians. Not personally but on a good healthy level of "Hey! Good to see you!" kind of thing.
I see the Trump effect here. It happens in the people I meet and speak to. Older White folks are ready to talk. When they see and hear an articulate AND unapologetic Nazi then they listen!
A couple of days ago I talked to an older White guy who I see every so often. It was Remembrance Day, and he talked about the evil deed Hitler did invading Poland. I asked him what Hitler should have done about the 100,000+ German refugees fleeing persecution from Poland at the time. He was speechless.
I then calmly told him the truth about it, and I made a point to add that I myself had only recently learned about it. That's the thing--don't lecture them--teach them. He told me that he appreciated me telling him!
Younger folks too. They know the score and are waking up.
This is the Trump effect for me--I can now talk to everyday White folks. And when I do, they listen and agree.
Do it right and it will happen!

No comments: