Saturday, November 06, 2004

Mind and Matter....

Matter: "I don't mind, you don't matter."

Mind: "I do mind, what's the matter with me?"

Matter: "I can't change my mind."

Mind: "I'll keep that in mind. So mind me!"

Matter: "In the end, it doesn't really matter."

Mind: "Oh, nevermind."

Or in the case of some minds,

Matter: "Hello...ello...llo...lo? Hey, why is there an echo in here?"

I had forgotten about blondes and their pattern. There is some good material there. Well, I'd best do some philosophizing about patterns, types and stereotypes first. You know, lest I offend a beautiful woman. Stereotypes are best, that way you hear the tune from both sides.

And the diversity of that!

1 comment:

mynym said...

That's some old writing. I had writer's block today.

Yep, maybe I'll just play the X-Box. I can't continue to let David be better than me at something like that, after all. He never did actually debate. Coward! Yes, his mind cowers before mine. Hehe....