Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Eminem, a fascist revisited....

Well, he is not exactly effeminate. I will grant that.

Mosh:
"I give sight to the blind, my insight through the mind
I exercise my right to express when I feel it's time
It's just all in your mind, what you interpret it as
I say to fight, you take it as I'mma whip someone's ass"

So he's saying, "I preach violence....but I'm not responsible for destruction." That's the artist these days. They say something, then say they did not say anything. Yet they did communicate something. They do this because like the Italian fascists they know they are Evil but "don't give a damn" about it. For to know Evil you have to know what is God damned and then give a damn. Prissy effete Christians can't do this and ironically neither can hyper-masculine fascists. For both their greatest commandment is, "Thou shalt not judge!" The prissy Christians accompany this with a lil' murmuring of, "All are sinners....all are sinners." The fascists accompany this with, "I will bash your head in!"

Back to the fascist:
"If you don't understand, don't even bother to ask
A father who has grown up with a fatherless past
Who has blown up now to rap phenomenon....."

The rap without the wrapper is the pen without the paper.

"Imagine it pouring, it's raining down on us
Mosh pits outside the oval office
Someone's tryina tell us something,
Maybe this is god just sayin' we're responsible
For this monster, this coward,
That we have empowered...."

"Put your faith and your trust as I guide us through the fog
To the light at the end of the tunnel..."

Put your faith and your trust.....

In who? He just can't quite say "In meee!" Although that's what his song is about. It's like a Michael Moore moooovie where you are suposed to fill in the blanks that the artists leaves with the excrement that they want put there. For to these guys you are just a herd to be moooved along. They are not teaching you how to think. They are conditioning you as to what to feeel.

As to Eminem, this lil' leader hasn't even gotten out of the womb yet! He's still trying to imagine the waters, "the wetter the better." Yeah, maybe the light at the end of the "tunnel" is trying to guide you on the way and say something. Ah, well....there is too much there to deal with in a short enough length on the blog actually. I figured the modern version of the blackshirt Italian fascist's attempt at impacting the body politic would be quite retarded. He did not dissapoint! He wants his own army. That's amusing.

No comments: