Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Gah... Swede! Lol.

File: 36678349.png (21 KB, 800x500)
21 KB
Someone who's relatively new on this board, I'd really like to ask an honest and not exaggarated opinion on the current situation.

Is it really so bad in Sweden? I have to admit that as a someone living in central Stockholm, my life isn't much affected by immigration.

Are Swedes really unsatisfied? Will there be some drastic changes that will actually have an effect on everyone? (Economical ones for example.)

What's the whole Europe's future like? I personally think that every country is going to have a solid muslim population of 20-25% and people will just learn to live with each others and that's it. Honestly I can't see what else would/could happen.
>>
>>54139105 (OP)
Proxy, blind or just retarded? Can you not see where this is headed?
>>
>>54139105 (OP)
Outside of Kungsholmen, Bromma and Södermalm it's going downhill and fast. Luckily for me I live in one of these three, but I feel nothing but pity for the majority who has to suffer from the incompetence of our political class.
>>
File: 1444909389441.webm (51 KB, 640x360)
51 KB
>>54139105 (OP)
>What's the whole Europe's future like? I personally think that every country is going to have a solid muslim population of 20-25% and people will just learn to live with each others and that's it. Honestly I can't see what else would/could happen.
Maximum overbait.
>>
>>54139105 (OP)

>The entire population demographic will change, but magically everything else will stay the same.

I'm sorry to say that the Marxists won.


The entire population demographic will change, but magically everything else will stay the same.

I could repeat that over and over.

Witless whites now... but we still get a free unicorn, right? 

No comments: