Friday, December 17, 2004

An Index of Parables and Stories...

I'm making this post as an index so that I can have the links all in one place. It's starting to get hard to find things.

Judging Judgment

The Beasts

A parable of an atheist

The Metaphysician

The Artist and the Scientist

Two men, philosophizing...

A Story of Aliens

The Adams, (Adam: a creature of humus, human or earthling)

Of Mice and Men....and pseudo-mice too! ...and why not some prissy pussies too?

A fairy tale, with no fairies

A fairly fair fairy tale, still with no fairies

Humans and their humus...

The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich...

A parable about some farmers....

Running the Race....

The Butcher the Baker and some Candlestick makers too!

Science Fiction

The Extracosmosials

Sheesh, I did not realize how many parables and stories are mixed in.

I'll index the rest later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mynym,

You know how when you run "scandisk" in windows, there is an option which allows you to view a "key?" It would be helpful to me if you made a "key" for your parables and stories. For example, I just read the Butcher, Baker, and Candlestick makers, which I enjoyed immensely. Problem is, I am not entirely sure who represented what. I know, I know. The point is to make people think. It's just an idea.

Oh, yeah. I have been meaning to ask you...where did you come up with the name "mynym." Just curious.

Carl

mynym said...

"I have been meaning to ask you...where did you come up with the name 'mynym.'"

My pseudonym is mynym, a palindrome, like an unbreakable name. Why? It has something to do with something that babels in this age.

The key to most of the stories is to think in principles to think of principalities, so avoiding being of the principalities. That is to be in the world but not of it.

Yes, the point is to let people who can think, think. I suspect that most do not see the references to ancient symbolism for ancient principles. Those who have eyes, let them see.

Those who cannot, let them be blind.

I'm glad you liked that story. It's fairly obvious what patterns match the Book, right?

mynym said...

This is a pretty good site for search engine type stuff if you're interested.

I've only gotten one person off of a Yahoo search for "Anti-Nietzsche." Hehe....but, there are enough readers here for me now. I used to have two loyal readers. And well, I can print stuff out and hand it to them.

I want to try to get in the mainframe eventually. Maybe you can too. At any rate, it couldn't hurt to enter your link in a directory where the search engines crawl. It's free.

Later.

mynym said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.