Friday, December 03, 2004

Hmmm....

“This textbook contains material on evolution. Evolution is a theory, not a fact, regarding the origin of living things. This material should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully, and critically considered.”
cf. Carl's Blog

This is a comment apparently intended for textbooks, perhaps some of those that have various known frauds in them. The evolutionists keep them there because they are moral degenerates. That's all. It has nothing to do with the truth.

How about my comment on evolutionism instead, "Evolutionism is a fairytale for grown ups."

The grand mythological narratives of naturalism that typically make up evolutionism are not a theory. They are hypotheses. It is telling how ignorant and stupid journalists are, though. That's about par for them. In fact, I have conversed with a lot of people and some are at least intelligent about trying to support Evil but all the journalists have been mental retards par excellence. Maybe it was just a happenstance. I'll have to finish reading the rest later.

Your commentary seems reasonable, which seems typical for you.

Later dude...

1 comment:

mynym said...

How about my comment on evolutionism instead, "Evolutionism is a fairytale for grown ups."


I changed that because apparently someone cobbled the quote together and attributed it to a French biologist. I am not sure that is true, actually. But I do not want to attribute something to someone who did not say it.

Since it is a good saying, I'll say it.