Monday, July 08, 2013

Not even worth posting this comment where I wrote it.

Speaking of Tom Lantos, Mr. Incubator Baby:  Warmonger Tom Lantos presented false witness of murdered incubator babies

I wouldn't look too closely into the history of most Zionists.  It's still not clear how the sacrifice (other sacrifices don't count the same) of the sacred six million (estimates vary) in a fire/holocaust creates a right of return to some other place where indigenous groups of people were already living.  There again, if European converts to Judaism can create a right to immigrate in that way then can the Palestinian create rights to take back their houses or to settle their land by converting to Judaism?  After all.. Israel is supposed to be a Jewish homeland, right? 

I'm just wondering how Zionism works, given that it seems to be creating an epicenter of violence and abject hatred that could conceivably impact me and my family more than it already has.   

No comments: