Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Metabunk, two sides to a coin...

I'm enjoying life either way, always have. Except a few times there when I realized that almost my entire view of the world was probably bunk and pretty stupid from a different perspective too. And a few other days, similar situation... apparently that's life before we go the way of the Dodo. 

Even the apparent psychopaths in charge in America probably have higher birds of prey circling above them, one way or another.  I wonder, would imaginary aliens/gods within the multiverse care about our "unalienable" rights as Americans to the same extent that we care about animal rights and sacrificing them... or could they care less than the "Lamb of God"? 

What is caring and the ability to empathize, again?  Seems mysterious.

In any event, things are going remarkably well for me and life is good.  I don't fear either side "winning"... and I don't use fear as opposed to feeling safe as a metric for the truth of things.  But for those who do feel fear and tend to use that as a metric there's always this:  "Quick, to da bunker!  We'll be safe from the CTs and ETs in here.  Look at the world through our peep hole, they'll never get in here!!"  I try to write satire.  But it often seems to turn out looking a little too much like reality to me.  Oh well.  If at first you don't succeed then try, try again.

No comments: