Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Freedumbs. 4/7

Americans:  "Bake me a cake!"  "No, it'll be the end of the world if I do that!!!"  "Well, you'd better make me an imaginary pizza!!  If you don't then my feels will be hurt!"  "No, I have my freedumbs!!!"  "Gay... ma, ma, me, moo, me... myself, I, I!!!"   Meanwhile their political representatives are bombing the crap out of places and blowing children to bits in places they couldn't name or find on a map.  Mainly where people don't have cakes and pizza, let alone some gay cakes...   is this really what Americans are going to do until their federal reserve notes lose their reserve currency status until they cannot have their gay cake and eat it too?   Looks like it.   Seriously, guys... your religious freedumbs are not free either. :-|

No comments: