Wednesday, January 14, 2015

David Cole... great comment on the difference between Talmudism and Islamism

It’s a toss-up. Do you want your mind scrambled, or your skull crushed? Times like this, I say: I’m grateful to be in the U.S., where my punishment these days comes in the form of editors in the mainstream press killing reviews of my book, no one wanting to employ me, and only a sparse few of my old friends wanting to hang out with me. The book thing ticks me off, and the “not earning an income” thing is irksome, but being left alone by false friends? It has its charms.

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email editors@takimag.com to buy additional rights. http://takimag.com/article/hate_speech_derby_mohammed_vs_auschwitz_david_cole/print#ixzz3OoG6Hcpr

No comments: