Friday, November 22, 2013

Comment on Banksterism

It doesn’t matter what Congress does or doesn’t do, so long as they stay within the boundaries and don’t begin having enough power or influence to get themselves assassinated:

When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by international bankers and industrialists…acting together to enslave the world…Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers but the truth is–the Fed has usurped the government. –Louis McFadden, two assassination attempts
I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe. Corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow. The money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed. –Lincoln, Greenbacks and one assassination attempt
“The bank, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it!” “You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God I will rout you out.”
“I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money, are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies.”
“Paper is poverty… it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.”
–Andrew Jackson, one assassination attempt
Kind of ironic that these are the dead presidents on the ponzi these days, huh? Even sheeple like Moseley should notice a pattern at some point.

No comments: