Friday, May 20, 2005

Intelligent Quotient?

It's the ratios of the rational. But it seems to me, why be credible if you could be incredible? Incredibility is the genus of insanity and genius, it is only genius that is understood.

"Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician."

I suppose that means that I cannot solve 2+2=4 without seeing two little twos in my head....and then I visualize a little four too.

"This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers."

Pictures and numbers are patterns...they are in patterns and images but not of them. So you write a number and create something that has an image, yet its meaning is not of its own image. Its true meaning is to be found in the mind that set the matter in motion. It seems though, that the words of the most creative Creator may come to think that their meaning can be found in and of their own image. Then perhaps they wonder why everything seems quite meaningless.

"These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction..."

That's odd, because when I turn to myself for direction my Self seems to feel, "Sheesh, don't ask me..."

No comments: