Thursday, July 28, 2005

He's a pinball wizard

Blind Teen Amazes With Video-Game Skills:
...he easily dispatched foes who took him on recently at a Lincoln gaming center, the affable and smiling Mellen remained humble.

"I can't say that I'm a superpro," he said, working the controller like an extension of his body. "I can be beat."

Those bold enough to challenge him weren't so lucky. One by one, while playing "Soul Caliber 2," their video characters were decapitated, eviscerated and gutted without mercy by Mellen's on-screen alter ego.

"I'm getting bored," Mellen said in jest as he won game after game.
(Continue at Yahoo News)



The Who, Pinball Wizard
He stands like a statue
Becomes part of the machine
Feeling all the bumpers
Always playing clean
He plays by intuition
The digit counters fall
That deaf, dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean pinball
Related posts:
(Man without legs runs faster than you or I run with legs, creates questions.)
(Not much to write today... )

[Edit: I saw this before Worldmagblog. Ha!]

No comments: