Thursday, May 23, 2013

Random comment... duh. Other than the Zionist faction, the Almighty Dollar of the private banking cartel is all that American policies usually amount to. Kind of ironic, maintaining "our" currency isn't necessarily in our interests...

“OK. I’m not that dumb, but I honestly don’t understand what the real reason why are the “Western Powers” trying so hard to get Assad out of power? Can somebody explain this to me? Please?”
@ obamamamma:
The Petro-Dollar is the reason (look it up if you don’t know). I’ll give you a little help to understand.
Some of the countries opposing the Petro Dollar were/are: Libya, Syria, Iran, Iraq, China, and Russia. See the link yet? I thought you would cos I know you’re smart. Remove non Petro Dollar leaders and replace with leaders who love Petro Dollar.
Btw, what’s the first thing Libya did after removing Gaddafi? They created their own Central Bank and returned to using dollars for oil trading.
If the Petro Dollar is dumped, the dollar becomes a million times more worthless than it is now.
obamamamma says:
OK, thanks. I suppose that I could swallow that as the argument for removing him, as we toppled the regimes in Egypt & Libya. I know that Libya was actually going to supplant the dollar & Gadhaffi made a huge mistake when he went public with his plans to issue currency based upon gold. I guess that I HIGHLY underestimated our government’s willingness to spill so much blood in so many nations just to prop up our own failed currency.
Thanks again Rob. What you’ve stated correlates exactly with the foreign nations involved and what’s happened over the past 15 years. This would be the real reason for Iraq I imagine as well. Off of the top of my head, I can remember some news about Hussein also having plans to alter his nation’s currency as well.
Domari Nolo

No comments: