Wednesday, June 14, 2006

An ID proponent on Ann Coulter's book

Interesting, I only have one of her books because Leftists took the time to attack it. If Leftists feel the need to call someone hateful (don't be hatin'!) and begin to pretend that the poor homeless that they can drag into things at any moment are about to starve, etc., then it is often a sign that someone is skewering them. If they begin to invent their Gays© and pretend that they're going to get beat down in the street if the person is not censored then you know that the Leftist mind feels threatened.

I think I bought one of Coulter's books because a Leftist said it was "shrill." I never did read it. Maybe I'll take it on vacation.* It seems that the way Coulter is going one will have to read her books just to find out what people are talking about. And that's a good situation for an author to be in. Although from what I hear she probably is shrill, so her success as an individual may harm the Right. Everyone should engage in self-censorship and sound self-government in so far as it is possible so that power can be retained and maintained by the individual/Self, otherwise power tends to shift to the State.

*I'm going to Hatteras NC on Friday. I may blog some windsurfing pictures from down there and blog lightly through next week. I've already been slower lately. It was windy last year but it probably won't be this year, so we'll see.

No comments: