Into Good and Evil

Nietzsche or Anti-Nietzsche? Do not mind me!

Friday, December 17, 2004

The rest of an index for old stories and parables

The Debt

Mothers who lack Wisdom

Two men, praying

The Twinkie People

Little Timmy

The stem cells that would steady the tide.

A Parable of Genesis, a Beginning

The Author (I like this one.)

The Right and the Left

A Sage of an Age

The Nice Guy

Some Real Cluckers

If Adam Had Wisdom

If Eve had walked with the living Logos

The Sensitive War

Scientists, a Satire

The Programmer

The Race, this one is just a little racy.

The Eggs of Easter, seek and you shall find.

The Big Secret

Some swine, they whine!

Some artistic shepherds....

Solomon's Sword

A story of Ape-man, my favorite hero!

Another Big Secret

Nursery Duty!

The Beings who just kept being. (Hmmm, never did finish that one. I forgot. I guess I'll have to do that sometime. Some of them could probably use some refining and defining, so criticize if you want.)
mynym at 11:53 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
mynym
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.