Presented with little comment...as it appears Russian Foreign Minister Segey Lavrov nails it...
Lavrov has trolled Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton during a CNN interview, telling host Christiane Amanpour that the US presidential campaign was full of “pussies”.
Lavrov pre-empted his answer by saying “I don’t know if I would sound indecent” before the comment left Amanpour laughing hysterically...“There are so many pussies around your presidential campaign on both sides that I prefer not to comment,” Lavrov answered when Amanpour asked him about Trump’s “Pussy Riot moment.”
Zero Hedge
Anyone who would grab Shillary by the pussy, is more of a man than I am. I'd be afraid it was trying to grab me.

ReplyDeleteReading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me,
I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too.
The link is posted below.
n8fan.net
www.n8fan.net
An interesting dialogue is worth comment. I believe that it's best to write extra on this subject, it may not be a taboo subject however typically people are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers gsn casino
ReplyDelete