Thursday, April 21, 2005

A plumber's tale...

I once had a blogging plumber friend. Then he had kids, more and more! Blogging was slogging and his brain...


....almost went down the drain.


And that made me sad, not glad.

Yet I ascertain that he's back from the drain, so I shall not complain.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    With five little kids running 'round,

    You'll see little time can be found

    For blogging and life,

    Not to mention the wife,

    So I work on the clock all around.



    But soon, if the good Lord does will it,

    My duties will in twenty four hours fit,

    I hold my dear wife,

    Give my kids of my life,

    And have time to blog while I sit.

    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. "With five little kids running 'round,

    You'll see little time can be found
    "

    Indeed, indeed...although the little ones can help you have the time of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, it is rather nice to have a metaphysical plumber.

    ReplyDelete