Hmmm, looks like the have a warning on some competitions now about being an adult. I say the same, I'm not responsible for the content that some artists create. Nor do I want to police all of Americana.
They are artists, you know.
The frog pictures weren't from that link. There again, some of the content and links on the page might bring some prissy Christians down on me, so...
hahahaha What site do you find these pictures? -Nicole
ReplyDeleteIt's on the tag on the bottom left, worth1000.com
ReplyDeleteHmmm, looks like the have a warning on some competitions now about being an adult. I say the same, I'm not responsible for the content that some artists create. Nor do I want to police all of Americana.
ReplyDeleteThey are artists, you know.
The frog pictures weren't from that link. There again, some of the content and links on the page might bring some prissy Christians down on me, so...