Nietzsche or Anti-Nietzsche? Do not mind me!
And the point of your 'comment' is...mebbe you just wanted to get a word in? It's really kind of a wierd word choice though.~B.
That's not a sharp word. It is a blunt word that is increasingly a banal word in a dissolute culture.Here is an explanation of obscenity and its characteristics.
Pointy...I suppose that is a case in point.I should point out that to have a point, you have to make your point.A blunt obscenity is beside the point. It is typical to those who cannot make their point.
And the point of your 'comment' is...mebbe you just wanted to get a word in? It's really kind of a wierd word choice though.
ReplyDelete~B.
That's not a sharp word. It is a blunt word that is increasingly a banal word in a dissolute culture.
ReplyDeleteHere is an explanation of obscenity and its characteristics.
Pointy...I suppose that is a case in point.
ReplyDeleteI should point out that to have a point, you have to make your point.
A blunt obscenity is beside the point. It is typical to those who cannot make their point.