Here is a satire on Michael Moore:
Fellowship 911, it's all the real reasons that the Lord of the Rings tries to be the Lord of the Rings. Trying to protect people and things....no, the secret is that it is all about the Orc's oil.
What I need on a blog is ten Lefists all trying to let out their normal excrement and then it would be fun. Yet, they seem to see the scorching flame of righteousness and the sharp satirist's pen and just run, run away! Ah, well....this blog may slow down some as I go elsewhere.
man!! can't watch the movie cuz our sound doesn't work on our computer....mynym?? :o)
ReplyDelete~B.
What's wrong with leftists?
ReplyDeleteLeftists are evil. That is what is wrong with them.
ReplyDeleteWhat's wrong with evil?
ReplyDeleteJerry
It is the essence of what is wrong.
ReplyDeleteYOU are the essence of what is wrong.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the essence that is I?
ReplyDelete